Looking for a fun and exciting place to hang out with friends without all the alcohol and stupidity? Trying to find somewhere to work? Trying to find Local things to do? Want to experience Alcohol-Free nightlife?
At The Karma House, we strive to throw and host events in great varieties so that there is something literally for everyone. In this Article we will share some examples of the awesome events we offer!
Here are just a few of the different kinds of events you can expect to find at Karma House:
1. Live Music Nights: If you're a music lover, you won't want to miss the live music nights at Karma House. From local bands to touring artists, there's always something new and exciting happening on stage.
2. Game Nights: Looking for a laid-back evening with friends? We have game nights, featuring classic board games, card games, and modern table top games.
3. Open Mic & Kavaoke Nights: Whether you're a seasoned performer or just looking to showcase your talents, Karma House's open mic nights are the perfect opportunity to share your music, poetry, comedy, or other creative endeavors with a supportive and welcoming audience.
4. Dance & Flow Parties: Get your groove on at Karma House's dance parties, featuring DJs spinning the latest hits and classic favorites.
5. Trivia Nights: Put your knowledge to the test at our trivia nights, featuring a wide range of topics and prizes for the winning team!
6. Outdoor Activities: Whether its going on an outing or throwing a community Yard Sale, we always find a way to "get out of the house." During the summer, we also strive to throw a few music, art, and wellness festivals to bring the local neighborhood together.
7. Holiday & Themed Events: In addition to these regular events, we also hosts special events throughout the year, including holiday parties, themed nights, and more.
8. Workshops: From wellness, gaming, cinema, activist, cooking, CEUs, finances, adulting, to mushrooms cultivation, we try to have a topic that will align with everyone.
9. Yoga Classes: For those looking to unwind and center themselves, we offer several levels and types of yoga classes led by experienced and certified instructors. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced yogi, there's a class for you.
10. Self Care: We offer an abudence of wellness offerings such has reiki, massage, tarot, meditation, sound bathes, crystal healing, dry needling, and more! Want to experience it all in one day? Check out our Self Care Sundays ;)
11. Alcohol Free Nightlife (18+ Only): We occasionally host late night events for the parents to leave the kids at home and to come express yourself at a variety of late night events! Some of these offerings include- Dirty Bingo, DJ After Parties, Themes Birthday Parties, Murder Mysteries, Adult Comedy, and more!
Overall, Karma House Kava Bar is not just a place for drinking kava. It's also a place where people can gather, socialize, and enjoy various events and activities. Whether you're a regular customer or a first-time visitor, there's always something new to discover at this unique bar.